In this course, you will learn :
- Capable of connecting and building IoT Usecases circuits with Micro Devices.
- Capable of understanding how to work in detail with Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and ESP8266.
- Make your own IoT apps and use cases.
- Get IoT Field Professional Jobs/Projects/Consulting.
- With in-depth knowledge, you can become more aware of the hardware side of IoT.
- What is ESP8266 and Why We are Using it for IoT Use-case
- Connecting Esp8266 In Our Circuits And Its Components
- Connecting The Circuit And Understanding Its Parts
- Understanding Concepts Of Power, Reset, Tx, Rx And Converter In Our Circuit
- connecting To Serial Monitor And Flashing The Esp
- connecting Esp8266 To Internet
- Programming Esp8266 For Connecting To Dsn-10
- Finalising The Dsn Connection For Use-case And Summarizing Our Course Projec