In this course, you will learn:
- Emotional intelligence can help you build effective relationships at work. Executive coach and organizational psychologist Gemma Roberts explains what emotional intelligence is and why it's important. She helps you become more self-aware so that you can identify triggers that may hijack your performance. She also helps you align your intentions and your impact so that you can build strong and collaborative relationships.
- What are the benefits of emotional intelligence?
1. Understanding Emotional Intelligence
- What is emotional intelligence (EQ)?
- The emotions in EQ
- Managing emotional reactions
2. Being Self-Aware
- Understanding your personal EQ
- Managing your mindset
- Finding your flow
3. Managing Yourself
- Thoughts and emotional intelligence
- Dealing with stressful situations
- Shift perspective to shape behavior
4. Social Awareness
- Developing social awareness
- Connecting with empathy
- Communication and social awareness
5. Managing Relationships
- Play to your personal strengths
- Collect feedback to build connection
- Communicate intention and impact