In this course, you will :
- Discover fascinating insights into the human mind, motivations, emotions, and habits.
- Learn how to set positive goals that motivate people to act and propel their personal growth and development.
- Discover a practical method for assisting people in living more responsibly and with greater self-awareness.
- Learn about cutting-edge psychological theories and philosophical principles that can help you become more self-aware and grow.
1. Understanding Basic Concepts of Positive Psychology for Mental health
- The Health Model
- The IAC Model
- Understanding Learned Optimism
- Understanding Positive Thinking
- Understanding Positive Attitude
2. Constructing a Healthy Self Image for good mental health
- Concept of Self Image
- How your Experience changes Self Image
- Concept of Synthetic Experience
- Link between past experiences and self image
- Need to be consistant with self image
- Understanding the Power of Suggestion
- Perception is not reality
- What are we trying to achieve?
- Does your past decide your future?
- Simple formula of Happiness
- Building your success mechanism
- Understand what is failure
- How to unlock your real personality
- The Mind Room Technique
- How to become lively?
- How to feel like a winner and not victim?
- Something on Past
- Something on Present
- Something on Future
- Having fun with role playing
3. Practicing Self Compassion for Mental Health & Positivity
- How do you treat yourself
- How to allow yourself to make mistakes
- The I'm OK Model
- How to let go of resistance
- Building patience - practical tips
- Begin with taking care of your body
- How to practise self compassion the other way
- What is Mindfulness?
- Cognitive Defusion
- Self as Context
- Breath Observation Meditation
- Loving Kindness Meditation
4. Spiritual Aspect of Mental Health & Positivity
- Spirituality for emotional problems
- Developing understanding of suffering
- Ultimate solution to all mental health problems
- Problems in implementation of learnings