In this course, you will :
- Learn about the science of mindfulness, including how it works and why it works from a political, psychological, and philosophical standpoint.
- Describe common misconceptions and beliefs about mindfulness.
- Interpret your own mindfulness practise experiences.
- Consider the social and political implications of mindfulness.
- Examine various psychological and therapeutic approaches to mindfulness.
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Psychology of Mindfulness
- Philosophy of Mindfulness
- Politics of Mindfulness
- Mindfulness and Trauma & Social Justice
- Mindfulness and Nature & Land
- Mindfulness into the Future
- Volunteer Project