In this course, you will :
- Discover how to plan and incorporate lifestyle content into your professional work.
- Learn how to gain a client's trust, how to make a moodboard, and how to create a shot list for the day of your shoot.
- Learn how to form a team and create a call sheet to keep things organised.
- Prepare your camera and dive into product photography. Learn how to create flat lay images and strategies for shooting effectively on location.
- Learn why props are so important in product photography and how to use them effectively when setting up your shots.
- Emma-Jane provides several tips and tricks for overcoming specific technical challenges when photographing products.
- Investigate how to use models in your photography and how they can help to bring your images to life by making them more relatable.
- Learn how to use flash and modify available light to keep the focus of your photos on the products.
- Learn how to choose your shots, edit them, and deliver the final images to a client.
- Learn what a monthly retainer is and how you can get one by photographing your brand for social media.
- Finally, learn some of Emma-tips Jane's for finding new clients and why having a polished portfolio is important.
1. What Is Lifestyle Photography for Brands?
- Creating a Mood Board
- Studying the Brand
- Introduction to Lifestyle and Branding Photography
- Shoot Preparation
- Bonus Content
- Shoot Tips and Tricks
3. Location Shoot
- Shooting Products on a Model
- Shooting Products In Situ
- Shooting Flat Lays
4. After the Shoot
- Add Value to Maintain the Client
- Presenting the Project to the Client
- Photograph Selection and Editing