In this course, you will :
- Learn the fundamentals of embroidery, from hoop setup to various stitching techniques.
- Discover how to transfer patterns and a variety of techniques such as surface and stumpwork stitches.
- Kristen then demonstrates how to incorporate 3D details into your embroidery to add a vibrant touch. Finish your piece by learning how to back the hoop with fabric and add finishing touches.
1. Foundations of Hand Embroidery
- Embroidery Basics and Pattern Transfer
- Stitch Sampler
2. Creating Your Idea
- Stitch Review
- Color and Texture
- Finding Your Inspiration and Sketching Your Idea
3. Get Stitchy
- Project First Layer: Filler Stitches
- First Layer of Project: Final Stitches
- Center of Your Project
- Outlines for Project
4. Finishing Touches
- Sharing Your Work
- Finishing the Embroidery for Display