In this course, you will :
- Begin by learning about Natasha's creative journey to becoming Pinterest's Director of Brand Voice, as she recounts her career working with some of the world's most prominent artists and brands.
- Learn about some of Natasha's influences and how storytelling has always been at the heart of what she does.
- Natasha then explains what a brand voice is by defining the term, emphasising its benefits, and demonstrating some well-known examples.
- Before Natasha shows you some techniques to research and better understand your audience, learn how to conduct a SWOT analysis to gain a deeper understanding of your brand.
- Learn how to develop a set of guiding principles for shaping and defining a brand voice strategy.
- Develop your brand's personality further by identifying the characteristics that set it apart. Natasha then explains how to adapt a brand's voice to different situations and develop a set of detailed style guidelines.
1. Brand Voice Basics
- What Is Brand Voice?
- Understanding Your Brand Using SWOT
- Understanding Your Audience
2. Let’s Get Started
- Brand Voice Principles
- Developing Your Brand’s Personality
- Tones for Your Brand Voice
- Style Guidelines
3. Let Your Brand Voice Be Heard
- What You Can Do With a Brand Voice Playbook
- Your Ever-Evolving Brand Voice
- Brand Voice for a Personal Brand