In this course, you will learn :
- How to Power Wash / Factory Reset a Chromebook
- How to restore any Chromebook's firmware from recovery.
- How to Enable Developer Mode.
- How to Sideload Unsupported Android Apps Using ADB
- Flags and URLs for Chromebooks
- Resources & Links
- Always backup data first
- How to Power Wash / Factory Reset your Chromebook
- How to firmware restore Any Chromebook from recovery
- What Channel are you on, Stable, Developer, or Beta?
- Chromebook Flags, URL's, and advanced settings
- How to Turn on Developer Mode
- Fastboot, ADB, and Root Shell
- Dual Booting Chrome OS and Linux
- Linux Development Environment setup
- Linux software center installed
- How to ADB sideload unsupported Android apps
- How to create a managed Google account for your kids
- How to setup Google Family Link app
- Turning a old PC into a Chromebook with CloudReady