In this course, you will :
- Understand and acknowledge the role of gender balance in STEM MOOCs by becoming acquainted with the Gender Balance vocabulary and the main definitions shared at the EU level.
- Compare the experiences of various stakeholders and roles involved in STEM MOOCs by identifying similarities and differences.
- Take a bird's-eye view and consider the impact of gender balance in STEM MOOCs on the achievement of SDG 5.
- Describe and apply the Gender-balance toolkit for STEM MOOC design Recognize the significance of considering gender balance from the start of a new MOOC project and throughout its lifecycle
- Break down and evaluate the checklist's structure in order to use it for your MOOC design activity.
- Analyze and identify the categories that are more applicable to each specific context with which you are dealing.
- Give your design team advice based on the checklist and its categories.
- Determine how to use and adapt the checklist for your specific MOOC production scenario, personalising some of the items as necessary.
- Determine the potential future evolution of this checklist as a means of raising awareness about the larger diversity inclusive scenario.
- The importance of gender-balance in STEM Field
- The FOSTWOM Toolkit
- The Toolkit: scalability and limits