In this course, you will :
- Learn everything you can about factors. You will learn the distinction between categorical and ordinal variables, how R represents them, and how to inspect them to determine the number and names of the levels.
- Discover how forcats, a tidyverse package, can enhance your plots by allowing you to quickly reorder variables based on their frequency.
- learning how to rearrange and rename levels, as well as collapse them into one another
- Learn more about working with strings and summarising data before replicating a 538 plot of publication quality.
- Introduction to Factor Variables
- Manipulating Factor Variables
- Creating Factor Variables
- Case Study on Flight Etiquette