In this course, you will :
- Identify the critical areas of functional impairment, symptom presentation, and diagnostic decision-making in ADHD youth.
- Create a behavioural intervention that is appropriate for treating ADHD in the school setting.
- Use effective parenting and teaching strategies to support ADHD youth in the home, classroom, and community.
- What is ADHD?
- Methods of assessment for screening
- School-based treatment approaches and the Daily Report Card (DRC)
- Parenting strategies