If you work in marketing, sales, or advertising, you already understand the importance of effective communication. This can be made even more difficult when attempting to express your ideas persuasively in English. In this course, you will learn how to use English more effectively while networking with successful global professionals from all over the world. Develop your skills in collaboration with authentic characters who work in marketing and strive to improve their communication skills. Learn from your successes and failures, and reflect on your own personality, strengths, and areas for improvement. Following completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Express your thoughts through effective emails, reports, and persuasive presentations.
- Learn words and phrases about market research, branding, direct marketing, advertising costs, and so on.
- Get instant feedback on the effectiveness of your business communication skills in English from sales and marketing professionals all over the world.
- Join a global community of business professionals working to improve their English communication skills.
- 1.2 The Brainstorming Begins
- 1.4 Effective Brainstorming Techniques
- 1.7 Giving Opinions in Brainstorming
- 1.9 Group Dynamics: What Role Will You Play?
- 1.12 Agreeing/Disagreeing In Meetings
- 1.16 Week 1 Review
2. Product Perception
- 2.2 Survey Power
- 2.4 Writing Surveys That Get You Actionable Insights
- 2.7 Visually Communicate Data with Charts
- 2.11 Chart and Graph Interpretation
- 2.14 Graph and Chart Presentation
- 2.17 Week 2 Review
- 3.2 BioDent Impressions
- 3.4 Perception in Visual Communication
- 3.6 Visual Communication Strategies
- 3.8 Concise Language for Social Media Marketing
- 3.11 Clever and Catchy with Caution
- 3.18 Week 3 Review
4. Persuasive Techniques
- 4.2 Hooray for Social Media Marketing
- 4.4 Cialdini's Principles of Influence - Part 1
- 4.7 Cialdini's Principles of Influence - Part 2
- 4.11 Power of One Word
- 4.15 Influential Language
- 4.18 Week 4 Review
- 5.2 Ready...Set...Pitch
- 5.4 Preparing your Presentation
- 5.8 Consultative Sales Presentations
- 5.15 Language for Sales Scripts
- 5.18 Impromptu Speaking/Elevator Pitch
- 5.25 Week 5 Review
- In this week, we'll review and practice key concepts and language from the course. Watch the videos, check your knowledge and understanding and analyze techniques you best loved about this Marketing and Sales class.