In this course, you will learn :
- The fundamentals of English grammar, such as word forms, verb tenses, and question and answer formation, to get your English learning journey off to a good start.
- When using the articles "a" and "an," earn. You will also learn about the English BE verb, how to form it, and when to use it.
- How to form other verbs in the simple present, as well as some spelling rules and negative forms.
- Learn about English question words and how to form questions in the simple present.
- Then you'll learn how to use the present progressive to express ideas about what's going on right now.
- How to talk about the future by using "to be going to" and the present progressive, as well as how to talk about ability by using "can."
- How to construct and apply the simple past.
- There are many irregular verbs in the simple past, but there are some patterns you can use to help you remember them.
- Learn how to form negatives and questions in the past, as well as how spelling changes when you add a "-ed" ending.
- Learn about object pronouns and other types of adjectives for describing and comparing things.
- Word Forms and Simple Present Tense
- Questions, Present Progressive and Future Tenses
- Simple Past Tense