In this course, you will :
- explains the distinction between integrated and independent tasks in the iBT speaking and writing sections and provides effective strategies for completing each task
- You will learn how to best plan your responses for each type of prompt, which is a critical step in providing well-formed and organised responses.
- teaches how to practise and prepare for test day, as well as how to manage your time and perform well during the exam.
- familiarise yourself with a question type that will appear on the actual iBT speaking portion of the TOEFL test, specifically the independent speaking task
- Also, using the suggested templates, practise answering some speaking sample questions.
- The iBT Independent Speaking Task
- The iBT Integrated Speaking Tasks
- The iBT Integrated Writing Task
- The iBT Independent Writing Task