In this course, you will learn :
- How to build routes, middleware, controllers, and views.
- Learn about the request and response objects.
- Learn about session drivers and methods.
- Understand how to validate user input.
- How to use a database.
- Learn about hooks, events, and the Adonis mail provider.
- How to write unit and functional tests in AdonisJs.
- The fundamentals of routing, controllers, middleware, hooks, and more.
1. Routing and Middleware
- Route Methods
- Route Parameters, Middleware, and Groups
- Middleware and Its Types
- Creating Middleware
2. Controllers and Views
- Edge Template Basics
3. Request and Response
- Request Methods and Method Spoofing
- Using Request Methods
- Using Response Methods
4. Session, Validator, and Logger
- Session Drivers and Methods
- Flash Messages
- Column Type and Modifier Methods
- Fetching, Adding, Updating, and Deleting Data
- Query Builder
6. Hooks, Mail, and Events
- Using a Hook to Extend the Validator
- Using a Hook to Display the Relative Date
- Mail Methods
- Sending an Email
- Unit Tests
- Functional Tests