In this course, you will learn :
- Create a Medium-clone from the ground up in Vue 3.
- Make API calls in order to obtain data for a web application.
- Incorporate user authentication into your vue application.
- Learn about the inner workings of the Vuex store.
- You will learn how to create a login, home, and register screen in a Vue application, as well as how to implement user authentication.
- Finally, you will learn how to make API calls for a web application in order to retrieve dynamic data.
1. Login, Register, and Home Screen
- Adding Footer
- Create Register Screen
- Create Login Screen
- Create Home Screen
- Create Settings Screen
2. User Authentication
- User Authentication with Vuex
- Creating User Module for Vuex Store
- Login Configuration
- Updating UI Based on User Authentication
- Implementing Logout Functionality
3. Implement Dynamic Article List and Profile Page
- The Separate Article Preview Component
- Fetching Article Data using Vuex
- Fetching Article Feed Based on Tabs
- Implementing Profile Page