In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use Flutter and Firebase to create entire Android and iOS Uber Clone apps (driver and passenger).
- Learn how to use Firebase Database to create, remove, update, and delete records.
- Learn how to leverage Google Location and Map services with Flutter Apps.
- Learn how to use Google Geocoding API to find a location's address and coordinates.
- The Provider Package teaches sophisticated state management techniques.
- Learn how to use Flutter to construct and design stunning User Interfaces for Android and iOS.
- Learn how to make a phone call right from your app.
- Learn how to use Firebase (FCM) to create Push Notification messages.
- Setting Up Firebase Backend
- Login and Register with Firebase Authentication
- Rider's App Main Page Design
- Configuring Location Services using GeoLocator Package
- Advanced State Management with Provider Package
- Configuring Place Search Functionality
- Adding PolyLines and Markers using Data from Direction API
- Ride Estimates and Properties
- Creating a Ride Request on Firebase
- Setting Up Driver App
- Setting Up GeoFire to Display Nearby Drivers
- Setting up Firebase Messaging on Driver app (Push Notification)
- Configuring Driver's Trip Experience
- Configuring Rider's Trip Experience
- Setting Up Driver Earnings & History Pages