In this course, you will :
- Consider your daily activities and the problems you face. Determine which questions you can answer with Django. You will gain experience and knowledge as you work on more Django project ideas.
- GitHub is an excellent source of ideas. It's full of developers and their projects; you might come across a great open source project there.
- For me, hackathons are a great place to get ideas. You will meet a lot of professionals who are full of ideas. It is also an excellent way to network and broaden your knowledge. Examine the most recent Django applications that are transforming the industry.
- Discuss various types of hosting platforms and demonstrate them on Heroku. Hosting any front end project is simple, but hosting a backend project with a database requires special care.
- demonstrate the difficulties that may arise while hosting and how to overcome them all Hosting is essential for any project, from startup to completion, and this is where our focus is.
- Finally, we are meticulously documenting the project. Curating the "README" file in GitHub and properly presenting it with the demo, live, licences, and everything.
- Well begun is half done
- Models in Django
- Login, Register and Logout
- RETRIEVE / READ - API
- RETRIEVE/READ - Portfolio
- Project Landing Page
- GitHub and Hosting Stuffs