In this course, you will :
- Discover the psychological patterns that have been implanted in you, leaving you vulnerable to distractions and information overload - and how to override them with new programming that puts you back in control.
- Learn how to consistently choose traction over distraction and how to consciously align your life with the tasks, people, and pursuits that are most important to you.
- Learn how to become immune to external distractions while remaining present and engaging with the outside world on your terms.
- Learn how to make the right pacts and precommitments and stick to them.
- A distracting workplace not only reduces productivity; it also causes chronic stress, unhappiness, and even depression. The good news is that even the most chaotic workplace can be transformed into a haven of focus and productivity with a few simple changes.
- Children today are more exposed to distractions than ever before, from screen addiction to sensory overload. They, too, can be trained to focus and spend their time productively with some strategic nurturing and guidance.
- Learn how to put a healthy focus on your relationships so you can spend more time with your partner, family, friends, and professional connections.
- Master Your Internal Triggers
- Make Time For Traction
- Hack Back External Trigger
- Prevent Distraction With Pacts
- Making Your Workplace Indistractable
- Raising Indistractable Children
- How To Have Indistractable Relationships