In this course, you will learn :
- Illustration styles that work well for Adobe After Effects animation, whether from Illustrator, Photoshop, or a real-life drawing.
- Preparing the illustrations and importing them into After Effects.
- We'll look into rebuilding the illustrations in After Effects to make them easier to animate.
- Then I'll walk you through the main techniques I employ to recreate a wide range of drawn effects.
- Finally, a few animation techniques to help tie everything together.
- Along the way, there will be numerous tips and examples.
- Useful Class Terminology
- Should I use AE to Animate My Illustration?
- Examples Of Drawn Style Animation
- Prepping and Importing An Illustrator File
- Prepping and Importing A Photoshop File
- Prepping and Importing Flattened Artwork
- Setting Up Your After Effects Project
- Creating an Animated Boiling Texture
- Creating Drawn Style Strokes
- Creating Textured Colour Fills
- Make Things Wobbly
- Extra Tips While Re-Building Your Illustration
- Animation Tips For A Drawn Look