In this course, you will learn:
- What does leadership entail, and how did we get to that conclusion?
- The theories that underpin different leadership styles.
- How to influence others and the relationship between power and leadership.
- Ethics and morals play an important role in leadership.
- How to become a trustworthy leader and steward of your company's assets.
- The significance of following for a leader's success.
- WHAT IS LEADERSHIP?
- LEADERSHIP STYLES (The History of Leadership)
- POWER AND LEADERSHIP
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE (Social Capital)
- BELIEVING IN SOMETHING
- HONESTY, INTEGRITY, AND ETHICS
- KNOW THYSELF
- KNOWLEDGE, WISDOM, AND INTELLIGENCE
- DIVERSITY IN LEADERSHIP
- THE ROLE OF THE STEWARD