In this course, you will learn :
- Conflict resolution abilities are required to solve problems and maintain healthy relationships.
- How to keep disagreements from escalating into unhealthy conflict
- A practical framework and set of steps for engaging in difficult conversations and resolving conflict.
- The mindset, self-assurance, and skills required to facilitate conflict resolution
- The benefits and drawbacks of various communication styles
- How to Stay Calm and Manage Yourself in a Conflict Situation
- Conflict resolution at home and on the job, with numerous real-world examples
- Understanding Conflict
- Styles of Communication
- From Conflict to Collaboration
- Me First--Getting Ready for Dialogue
- Phases of Conflict Resolution: Preparation and Invitation
- Phases of Conflict Resolution: Exploration and Collaboration