In this course, you will learn :
- Using M-Files, Simulation Files, Functions, and Scripts
- You are completely capable of completing any engineering or technical project offered at University or College.
- Matlab software and the Matlab suite are introduced.
- How to use Matlab to work with mathematics.
- Variables in Matlab: How to Create, Define, and Use Them
- In Matlab, you can use trigonometric functions, complex numbers, vectors, and matrices.
- Introduction to graphs, plots, loops, conditions, Matlab programming, and many other related topics.
1. Introduction to Matlab Software and Matlab Suite
- What is Matlab and why you should learn it too
- Why learn Matlab programming for your career ?
- Get to learn the Matlab User Interface
- How to save the workspace Results in Matlab environment
- How to use the CLC, Home and Help Commands in Matlab workspace ?
- Learn to run a Matlab Script like a Pro
2. How to work with Mathematics in Matlab?
- How to do the Basic Arithmetic functions in Matlab ?
- Create variables in Matlab and store data in them
- Order of Operations in Matlab and how to do it the right way
- Exponent & pi - Important friends of engineers
- What is Symbolic toolbox and why I should know it very well ?
3. How create, define and use Variables in Matlab like a pro?
- How to create, and manipulating variables in Matlab programming ?
- How to get Matlab results in different Formats ?
- What are Symbolic Variables, and let's build one together
- Let's do the calculations Symbolically. ( wish I knew it sooner )
4. Trigonometric Functions in Matlab
- Essential Functions for engineers in Matlab
- Let's build Square Root function in Matlab
- Introduction to Trigonometry in Matlab
- How to create and define Hyperbolic Functions in Matlab ?
5. Complex Numbers in Matlab Programming
- What are Complex Functions and how to build them in Matlab ?
- Let's use Symbolic Toolbox and Complex Functions together
- How to do the Symbolic Calculations using Complex numbers ?
6. Vectors in Matlab - Let's lay the foundation
- How to change a vector in Matlab, change it and use it again ?
- Let's do some math on Vectors in Matlab
- How to use Statistics on Vectors in Matlab Programming ?
- How to extract vectors and manipulate data ?
- Let's create some new vectors in Matlab
- Element by Element operation on vectors. Thanks Matlab is here !
- Let's make Mathematical Calculations on Vectors easy once and for all
- Let's build Random Vectors in Matlab and why they are so important ?
- Hey, I can do Statistical Analysis on Vectors too !
7. Matrices - Let's see the Power of Matlab
- How to extract data from a Matrix ?
- Let's Learn to Multiply Matrices together
- How to find Max, Min, Number of Elements in a Matrix ?
- How to augment a matrix the correct way ?
- Let's learn the important functions for working with Matrices here
- Get to know the Special Matrices we can use in Matlab Programming
- How create Transpose & Diagonal Matrices like a Pro?
- Let's solve equations using Matrices
- Trace, Inverse and even More features in Matrices
- How to works with matrices and do symbolic matrix calculations ?
8. Introduction to Calculus, and Engineering Functions in MATLAB
- How to create Functions in Matlab
- NEW: What is Anonymous Function ? and Why is it so important?
- An Introduction to Differentiation in Matlab
- Let do Differentiation Symbolically
- Let's Learn how to take Integration in Matlab
- How to do the Limit function in Matlab
- How to take Partial Derivatives for any function in Matlab
9. Graphs & Plots in Matlab
- Plotting in Matlab
- NEW: Let's do Matlab Plots the easy way
10. Loops, Conditions, and Intro to Programming in Matlab
- Let's start with Logical and Relational Operations in Matlab
- How to do the Logical & Relational Operations in Matlab seamlessly
- Conditions in Matlab and an Introduction to Else in Matlab
- Introduction to Else-If With Examples in Matlab
- An Introduction to " While" -with Examples in Matlab
- How to do the "For Loops" in Matlab programming
11. Let's Code some Matlab Projects in Matlab (Codes included)
- Let's Create a function in Matlab with Example
- How to evaluate a Polynomial for any number in Matlab
- Automate finding the area of a triangle for any base and height
- More on Loops-Source Code Included
12. How to Import Data from Excel to Matlab and Manipulate it
- Let's learn how to import Excel in Matlab and change the data
13. Intermediate & Advanced Matlab Topics
- Introduction to Matlab Programming (Intermediate & Advanced)
14. Data Types and Commands
- How to Create Random Numbers in Matlab
- Relational Expressions & Logical Operators in Matlab
- How to perform Dot Command in Matlab
15. Working with Files
- How to work with Excel Files in Matlab
- How to work with Text Files in Matlab
16. Matrix in Matlab
- How to create diognal Matrix in Matlab ?
- How to extract elements in Matlab environment ?
- How to create a Matrix Placeholder in Matlab
17. Scripts, Functions and M-Files in Matlab
- What is long assignment and how to do it in Matlab ?
- How to create Scripts in Matlab and work with automatic operations and workflows
- What is input command in Matlab and how to work with it?
- Example: How to inset strings in Matlab using input command
- How to work with Input string in Matlab
- Example: How to do the Unit Conversion in Matlab ?
- What is output statement in Matlab and how to work with it
- What is fprint command in Matlab and why you should use it frequently
- Fprint String Example in Matlab
18. Advanced Plotting in Matlab
- What are subplots and Hold commands in Matlab ?
- Graph Properties in Matlab and how to customize them?
- How to work with Axis command in Matlab
19. Functions in Matlab
- What are the functions and user defined functions in Matlab ?
- What are anonymous Functions in Matlab and how to use them
20. Logical Statement & Operations in Matlab
- What are conditional Examples in Matlab - If Statements
- Project : Sorting Numbers in Matlab using Conditional Statements
- What is switch command in Matlab and how to use it?
- Project : Movie Rating Project in Matlab
- Project : Sensor Data Reading Example - Conditional Statements
21. Additional Matlab Projects
- Use Matlab Project to build a BMI System Measurement
- Write a Program to identify the Prime Numbers