In this course, you will learn:-
- Learn what Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) is and how to use it.
- Create PSO in MATLAB from the ground up.
- Using Constriction Coefficients, improve the PSO.
- PSO can be used to solve optimization challenges.
1. Theoretical Foundations of PSO
- History of PSO and its Simplified Model
- Mathematical Model of PSO
2. Implementation of PSO in MATLAB
- Optimization Problem Definition
- PSO Parameters
- Initialization of PSO
- PSO Main Loop
- Finalizing the Optimization Process
3. Improving the Code
- Converting the Code to a Function
- Adding Position and Velocity Bounds
- Constriction Coefficients for PSO