In this course, you will :
- Learn how to use a loom and the peyote technique to create colourful and delicate beaded jewellery.
- Marion walks you through the process of designing and making an original ring and bracelet to wear or give as a gift.
- Learn how to determine ring size with the help of professional tools and a measuring tape.
- See how to make a ring with an even and odd number of beads in your pattern using the peyote technique.
- Learn how to weave your bracelet's weft on the loom and start weaving your pattern.
- When you run out of thread, there are two ways to replenish it. Finish your bracelet and learn how to keep the beads at the end from falling off as you untie it.
- Investigate two different methods for closing your bracelet with yarn and clasps.
- Marion demonstrates how to repair a beaded ring and offers some jewellery maintenance tips.
1. Choosing Your Material and Creating Your Design
- Finding Inspiration and Creating a Mood Board
- Creating Your Design with an App or Coloring It on Paper
2. The Making Process of the Ring
- The Size of the Ring
- Making a Ring: Peyote Technique with an Even Amount of Beads
- Making a Ring: Peyote Technique with an Odd Amount of Beads
3. The Making Process of the Bracelet
- The Weft and the Weaving
- How to Add More Thread Length
- Before Taking the Weaving off the Loom
- Preparation to Close the Bracelet
4. Useful Tips and Recommendations
- How to Fix a Ring
- How to Take Care of Your Jewellery
- Last Tips