In this course, you will :
- The concept of cell and its discovery.
- Detailed definitions of unicellular and multi cellular organisms..
- Shape, size and number of cells in a particular organism.
- Difference between plant and animal cell.
- The three important components of cells- cell membrane, cytoplasm and cell organelles.
- Structure and functions of membrane bound cell organelles.
- The concept of tissues.
- Different types of tissues based on the organism- plant tissue and animal tissue.
- Different types of plant tissue- Meristematic, simple permanent, complex permanent.
- Functions of plant epidermis.
- Different types of animal tissue- Nervous, muscular, connective and epithelial tissue..