In this course, you will :
- By the end of this course, you will be able to do the following:.
- explain the scientific method.
- describe the basic chemistry of biology, including atomic structure and bonds.
- describe the four primary macromolecules, their structures, and their functions.
- identify the anatomical parts of a typical animal and plant cell.
- explain metabolism and the role of enzymes.
- describe the processes of cellular respiration.
- describe the processes of photosynthesis.
- explain the structure, function and replication processes of DNA.
- explain the processes involved in gene expression.
- describe the cell cycle and compare and contrast types of cell division.
- explain the basic rules of inheritance and genetics.