In this course, you will :
- You will receive a certificate of completion from Vidya Retreat India..
- This program covers the practical training on management of diseases with patient focus..
- This program helps to give an idea about the principles of Ayurveda and one can improve the quality of his / her health by practicing the principles mentioned such as diet, routine, exercise etc.
- This program is oriented to give an insight to the various massage techniques used in Ayurveda. This can be an add-on course to persons who are already working in various health sectors. One can utilize this to improvise his existing knowledge, and to improvise the various techniques to help the needy.
- Advanced ayurvedic learning for providing health care solutions on a wellness perspective. Students will be eligible to give life style advices and natural remedies for common health issues.
- A detailed theory of Panchakarma will be covered, including the Poorvakarma (Preparation), Pradhanakarma (Main Procedure) and Paschatkarma (Post procedural convalescence). The preparatory procedures including, various types of Snehana & Swedana therapies including Abhyanga, Choornasweda, Patrapotala Sweda, Njavarakizhi, Pizhichil, Kateevasthy, Nethratharpanam, Lepam, Pichu, etc. This course also includes the five-fold Ayurvedic Detoxification procedures such as Vamana, Virechana, Anuvasana, Niroohavasthy and Nasya. The post Panchakarma convalescence like specific food and lifestyle modification is also a part of this course. This course also covers various aspects of Rasayana- the anti-ageing modalities of Ayurveda..