In this course, you will :
- learn how to apply the fundamental principles of Ayurveda in their daily lives.
- Learn everything there is to know about the three Doshas: Vata, Pitta, and Kapha.
- Factors influencing doshas and how to keep them in balance
- Understand the concept of "Prakruti" (Mind-Body constitution). You will be given a thorough dosha quiz to determine your "Prakruti."
- Recognize the signs and symptoms of dosha imbalance. “Vikruti”.
- Learn about the science of six tastes and how to use them to achieve body and mind balance.
- Learn about ayurvedic dietetic principles and foods for the three doshas.
- In general, students will Learn everything there is to know about the ayurvedic diet and lifestyle for achieving harmony and balance in everyday life.
1. Basics of Ayurveda
- Introduction to Ayurveda
- Laws & Rules of Ayurveda
- Vata Dosha
- Pitta Dosha
- Kapha Dosha
- Prakruti Analysis
2. Factors affecting Dosha
- Doshas & the Stages of life
- Doshas & the Time of the day
- Doshas & the Seasons of the year
- Doshas & the Geographical Location
3. The Disease Process
- Vikruti- The Nature of Imbalance
- The Six Stages of Disease
- Accumulation of Doshas
- Aggravation of Doshas
- Ayurvedic Tongue Analysis
- Ayurvedic Stool Analysis
4. Ayurvedic Dietetics
- The Science of six Tastes
- The principles of Ayurvedic Dietetics
- Foods for the three Doshas