In this course, you will :
- Make an informed decision about when and how to apply key AWS compute, storage, and database services to various use cases.
- Fundamental concepts in security, such as "least privilege" and the "Shared Responsibility Model."
- Amazon CloudTrail, AWS Security Hub, Amazon GuardDuty, and AWS Config are examples of detective controls.
- Encryption of data at rest and in motion, as well as best practises for storing data within and between AWS services.
- AWS Cloud Technical Essentials
- Addressing Security Risk
- Migrating to the Cloud
- Building Serverless Applications