In this course, you will learn :
- Create a cloud plan.
- Determine the most significant cloud implementation considerations.
- Considerations for multi-cloud deployment for a specific use case.
- Determine the benefits and drawbacks of a multi-cloud strategy.
- Compare multiple cloud services and select the most appropriate for a given use case.
- Repair any flaws in a multi-cloud strategy.
- Identify multi-cloud architecture components and when and where to employ them.
- Create an architecture for multi-cloud applications.
- Explain what distributed multicloud is and when it should be used.
- To deploy to many cloud providers, write Terraform code.
- Terraform is used to deploy a multi-cloud architecture.
- Moving to th e Cloud with Multi-Cloud
- Selecting Multi-Cloud Services
- Designing Multi-Cloud Architecture
- Deploying Multi-Cloud Service