In this course you will learn:
- Learn all the possible ways of laying out a view.
- Determine how views should adapt when the available screen size changes.
- Explore AutoLayout and constraints — the premiere tools for building adaptive views.
- Survey various methods for implementing AutoLayout.
- Use stack views to intuitively construct interfaces without getting muddled in the details.
- Investigate the properties which control how elements are sized using AutoLayout.
- Examine the nuances of compression resistance and content hugging.