In this course, you will :
- Learn how to explore your database using system tables.
- These tables will be used to build a new tool that contains a list of all the tables and columns in your database.
- You will create an Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) to aid in the connection of multiple tables.
- How do you make sure that the SQL scripts you write are understandable to anyone who needs to read them?
- cover approaches for ensuring that your code clearly conveys your intent, is readable by others, and adheres to best practises
- Use Real-World SQL
- Find Your Data
- Manage Your Data
- Best Practices for Writing SQL