In this course, you will learn:
- Why Agile is gaining traction: history, case studies, and proof that Agile is more effective.
- Based on industry size, stakeholders, and engineering, who adopts Agile.
- For speed, innovation, leadership, and control, learn how to build a successful Scrum team.
- User storey writing, sprint planning, execution, and retro tools are all part of the Scrum team.
- What Scrum looks like at scale, what alternatives there are, and how to avoid mistakes in the long run.
- The first week starts with Why agile methods are used - based on case studies that prove its effectiveness and the history of getting to Scrum.
- The second week explores Who uses agile across industries, exploring the types of work management and how Scrum Agile fits into the world of work.
- The third week gets into the mechanics of Scrum and How Scrum is performed and executed. Here you'll learn team formation, planning and retro games, and how to effectively manage work to meet Sprint objectives.
- The last week pivots to look at what Scrum looks like at Scale, and how it differs from other Agile frameworks in terms of scale, program and portfolio management, risk management, and pitfalls of Agile.