In this course, you will learn:
- Idea generation, customer needs assessment, co-creation, minimal viable product (MVP) definition and validation, and related requirement document setup.
- Alternative lean, agile, and waterfall development techniques, as well as tools for assessing task, project, and business risks (and risk mitigation techniques) at scrums or stage gates.
- How to launch a product and develop a go-to-market strategy to promote it.
- How to take responsibility of product-related profit (or loss) at various stages of the life cycle; how to measure and optimise system performance indicators while organising social media and third-party data for performance optimization.
- Alternatives for product line planning and road mapping.