In this course, you will :
- Product line planning and road mapping alternatives
- Idea generation, customer need assessment, co-creation, definition and validation of minimal viable product (MVP) and allied set up of requirement documents
- Alternative approaches for lean, agile and waterfall development, along with the tools for assessing task, project and business risks (and risk mitigation strategies) at scrums or at stage gates.
- How to launch a product and create a go-to-market strategy to champion your product.
- Performance Management: how to take ownership of product related profit (or loss) over various life cycle stages; how to track and optimize system performance metrics while organizing social media and third party data towards performance optimization