In this course, you will :
- Learn what it means to be top of mind and why it is so important for freelancers.
- See how displaying your personality and who you are outside of what you create is critical when developing your brand. Define your style and target audience to figure out what you want to be remembered for.
- Explore how to find your purpose by engaging in a series of exercises recommended by Alli. Then, discover how to remain true to yourself while showcasing your expertise.
- Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of creating in your own unique style. Work on developing multiple income streams, beginning with creating a mock-up of your work on your iPad or computer to share with potential clients.
- Learn how to engage your audience on social media with a content strategy that matches your personality. Then, compile all of the information you've gathered thus far into a pitch deck that you can send to potential clients.
- Learn how to grow your social media audience by connecting with your followers to form your "networking cheer squad," as Alli puts it.
1. Becoming Top of Mind
- What Is Top of Mind
- Finding the Why and Defining Your Style
- True to You
2. Executing Top of Mind
- Creating with Your Style
- Mock-Ups Jumpstart Innovation
- Share Your Persona through Instagram
- Creating Your Pitch Deck
3. Staying Top of Mind
- Connect With Your Target Audience
- Building Your Networking Cheer Squad