In this course, you will :
- Learn how to perform motif analysis and implement spectral or frequency domain analyses.
- Learn how distance measures work, how to implement applications, how to investigate signal components, and how to create time series features.
- Learn how to use SAS Visual Forecasting tools to create and manage a large-scale forecasting project. Initially, the emphasis is on selecting appropriate methods for data creation and variable transformations, model generation, and model selection.
- Learn how to improve overall baseline forecasting performance by modifying the system's default processes.
- Creating Features for Time Series Data
- Building a Large-Scale, Automated Forecasting System
- Modeling Time Series and Sequential Data