In this course, you will :
- Understand how projects work and be able to control the process of your project.
- Discover the most essential project management skills.
- Discover how to Plan and Manage Projects. Develop your skills as a professional project manager.
- Learn the fundamentals of project management.
- How to manage a project from start to finish.
- Deliver your project on time, on budget, and on target.
- What is Project Management?
- What does a Project Manager do?
- The value of the project manager
- How project managers impact organizations?
- Key project management roles and responsibilities
- Common myths about project managers
2. Project management life cycle (Initiation and Planning)
- Project management life cycle
- Initiation phase
- Project Charter
- Goals and deliverables
- Scope and exclusion
- Costs and benefits
- Stakeholder analysis
- RACI chart
- Planning phase
- Effort estimation
- Total duration
3. Project management life cycle (Execution and Closing)
- Execution phase
- Quality Management concepts
- Quality Planning
- Quality Standards
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- What are retrospectives?
- Closing phase
- Closeout report
4. Project management methodologies
- Project management methodologies
- Waterfall method
- Agile method
- Lean and Six Sigma method
- Spotify model
5. Organizational structure and culture
- What is organizational structure?
- Classic structure
- Matrix structure
- A project manager’s role in different organizational structure
- Role of PMO
- What is organizational culture?
6. Change Management and Conclusion
- What is change management?
- Participating in change management