In this course, you will :
- How to create a password that is difficult to guess but simple to remember.
- Not all apps are mobile; be cautious when installing third-party desktop apps in social networking accounts.
- Two-factor authentication on Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
- Malware, spyware, ransomware, viruses, spear phishing, and social engineering scams should all be avoided.
1. Intro to Cybersecurity
- Cybersecurity Course Overview
- What to Expect from this Course
- Understanding Information Security
- Securing Your Identity and Digital Communications
2. Understanding Cybersecurity Threats
- Intro to Malware, Ransomware and Spyware
- Understanding the S in HTTPS Access
- Best Practices for Choosing and Remembering Passwords
- Recognizing Sophisticated Spear Phishing Scams
- Exploiting Human Psychology with Social Engineering
- Securing Desktop Apps that Access Social Networks
3. Concluding Lessons
- What to do if Your Identity is Stolen
- What You Learned in this Course