In this course, you will :
- Improve your fluency and accuracy when applying indices and surds laws to a variety of calculations.
- Learn how to solve the different types of inequalities you'll encounter at A-level, as well as different ways to represent them.
- Learn how to divide a polynomial by a linear or quadratic polynomial.
- Learn about the information contained in various forms of the Cartesian equation of a circle and how to apply this knowledge to solve coordinate geometry problems.
- Investigate the three main graph transformations: translation, enlargement, and reflection, and use these transformations to create new graphs.
- Understand the constant acceleration formulae through the use of travel graphs that depict speed, velocity, distance, and displacement against time.
- Investigate statistical sampling methods and weigh the benefits and drawbacks of each.
- Learn how to interpret data in a variety of formats such as box plots, cumulative frequency curves, histograms, and bar charts.
- Indices and Surds
- The Factor Theorem & Algebraic Division
- Coordinate Geometry
- Graphical Transformation and Curve Sketching
- An Introduction to Mechanics
- An Introduction to Statistics