In this course, you will :
- Using linear, quadratic, polynomial, and exponential equations to solve problems.
- Real, rational, and irrational number properties
- Properties of various functions (eg, graphs, domain, range, intercepts, asymptotes)
- Modeling data, reasoning logically, and evaluating arguments are all applications of the theory presented.
- Algebra: Elementary to Advanced - Equations & Inequalities
- Algebra: Elementary to Advanced - Functions & Applications
- Algebra: Elementary to Advanced - Polynomials and Roots