In this course, you will :
- How 3D printers work, what people create with them, and an examination of the 3D printing ecosystem
- Explore the future of 3D printing and discuss how this technology will change our world.
- Understand how 3D printing is being used in a variety of domains such as design, manufacturing, and retailing
- Demonstrate 3D printing's unique capabilities, such as customization, self-assembly, and the ability to print complex objects
- How to use 3D printing software to create digital designs that can be printed as physical objects It will also show how 3D scanners convert physical objects into digital designs.
- Demonstrate the construction and operation of 3D printers
- Explore the various materials that can be 3D printed and demonstrate how to create various objects using these tools and materials
- The 3D Printing Revolution
- 3D Printing Applications
- 3D Printing Software
- 3D Printing Hardware
- 3D Printing Capstone