In this course, you will learn :
- Setting up environment for development using python
- Basics of Python
- In-depth coverage of all Python datatypes and built-in functions.
- Arithmetic operations, loops, conditional statements, and other features are available.
- Comprehending lists and dictionaries, as well as generators and iterators and the lambda function
- Functional programming, function writing, and various parameter passing techniques
- What is object oriented programming, what are classes and objects, and what are real-world examples?
- Data Structures and Algorithms, how to think about a problem and write code
- Learn about data structures and how they can be used.
- Make your first linked-list and binary search tree, among other things.
- Learn Traversing, Inserting, Deleting elements in Linked Lists and Binary Search Trees
- Environment Setup
- Variables in Python
- Python datatypes - String, List, Tuple, Dictionary, Set
- Arithmetic Operators, Conditional Statements and Loops
- Built-In Functions And Modules
- Functional Programming
- File Operations
- Object Oriented Programming
- Introduction to Data Structures and Algorithms
- DSA | Linked List
- DSA | Stack & Queues
- DSA | Binary Search Tree