In this course, you will :
- Discover use cases and best practises for architecting real-time applications using technologies like Kafka, Hazelcast, and Apache Spark.
- See how big data tools can assist businesses that generate, store, and analyse large amounts of data in resolving some of the most complex challenges.
- demonstrates how to analyse a problem, create an architectural outline, select appropriate technologies, and finalise a solution.
- best practises for real-time streaming, predictive analytics, parallel processing, and pipeline management
- Each lesson is jam-packed with practical techniques and insights from a developer who has firsthand experience with the benefits and drawbacks of these technologies.
- Real-Time Big Data
- Social Media Sentiment Analysis (SM)
- Real-Time Fraud Detection (FD)
- Website Production Recommendations (PR)
- Mobile Couponing (MC)