In this course, you will learn:
- The conceptual foundations of Quantum Physics..
- A comprehensive A-Z guide that will save you a ton of time in searching elsewhere trying to piece all the different information together..
- Quantum Theory without falling into oversimplifications or hyped versions and yet conceived for an audience of non-physicists..
- The double silt experiment, the wave particle duality, entanglement, quantum superposition, the uncertainty principle of Heisenberg, Schrödinger's cat paradox, quantum tunneling and much more..
- A course that fills the gap between a too popularized version of Quantum Mechanics and too high level university courses..
- You will learn all the basics, enabling you to distinguish between mere speculative interpretations in fashion and the real experimental facts..