In this course, you will :
- Identify objects that are subjected to simple harmonic motion (with linear restoring force).
- Find the SHM solutions using Newton's second law.
- Describe the evolution of an object's displacement, velocity, and acceleration as it is subjected to SHM.
- Investigate simple pendulum motion, circular motion, and vertical oscillations.
- Describe and calculate the energy involved in SHM as it varies with time or position.
- Introduction and Important Quantities
- Simple Harmonic Motion (SHM)
- Solutions to SHM
- Notes on Quantities Related to SHM
- Displacement, Velocity, and Acceleration
- Simple Pendulum
- Energy in SHM
- Phase Constant
- SHM and Circular Motion
- Vertical Oscillations