In this course, you will :
- How blockchain works and how trust is established before and after blockchain.
- Cryptocurrencies, protocol tokens, NFTs, stablecoins, securities tokens, governance tokens, and CBDCs are among the nine types of digital assets.
- What smart contracts are, the stages of a smart contract deal cycle, and various smart contract examples and applications
- Learn about different types of digital assets and how they can be traded on a blockchain.
- Discover how blockchain is disrupting global supply chains, including how it will transform operations, logistics, procurement and purchasing, transportation, customs and border control, trade finance and insurance, manufacturing, and inventory management practices, making the entire network more adaptable and responsive to demand fluctuations and crisis.
- Learn about industry consortia and the concept of coopetition, which is a strategy of collaborating with competitors for specific goals in order to create a new economic ecosystem that benefits all participants.
- Introduction to Blockchain for Global Commerce
- Web3 and Blockchain Transformations in Global Supply Chains
- Web3 and Blockchain Leadership for Transformation
- Blockchain Opportunity Analysis for Global Commerce