In this course, you will learn :
- Answer interview questions about general web development topics.
- You'll begin by discussing network security as well as optimization techniques for load balancing and browser rendering.
- You'll be asked interview questions about SEO, APIs, and system design.
- From Entering a URL to Receiving Root File
- HTTP, Servers, and Clients
- The Anatomy of a URL
- HTTP, Clients, Servers, and URLs: Quiz
- HTTP is a Request-Response Protocol
- HTTP: Request Messages
- HTTP: Response Messages
- Exercise: Looking at Real HTTP Response Messages
- Cross-origin Resource Sharing
- Clickjacking & Cross-site Scripting Attacks
3. Optimizing Loading Performance
- Performance Metrics
- Optimizing Requests
- HTTP/2 & Server Push
- Network Optimizations
- Content Delivery Networks
- Client-side Rendering vs. Server-side Rendering
- Progressive Rendering
- Service Workers
- Prefetching & Preloading Resources
4. Optimizing Browser Rendering Performance
- Parsing & Page Rendering
- Rendering Performance
- Recording Performance Data Using Developer Tools
- Analyzing Render Performance with Developer Tools
- Reducing Browser Reflows
- Content Optimizations
5. Search Engine Optimization
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Google Analytics for SEO
6. System Design
- Achieving Modularity with Components & Microservices
- Web Components
- Serverless Computing
- Application Programming Interfaces
- Application Programming Interface: Quiz
- REST APIs
- Introduction to Testing
- Unit Testing
- E2E Testing
9. Version Control
- What is Git and Why Should You Use it?
- Using Git Locally
- Repo Hosting: GitHub
10. Task Runners & Bundlers
- Task Runners: What Are They?
- Running Custom Tasks With Grunt
- Running Prebuilt Tasks with Grunt
- Exercise: Use Grunt!
- Solution Review: Linting with Grunt
- Webpack: Loaders & Code Splitting