In this course, you will :
- Explore the eight visual medical and scientific communication categories.
- Learn about the different types of deliverables produced in each category.
- Discover which programmes are commonly used in each category.
- Examine the most common job titles for specialists in each of the eight categories.
- Find out where you can find out more.
- Why Are Visuals Important in Medical and Scientific Communications?
- Categories of Visual Medical Communications
2. Categories of Visual Medical Communications
- Medically-related Graphic Design
- Infographics and Presentations
- Document Design
- Data Visualization
- Medical Illustration
- Instructional Design
- Animated Graphics and Videography
- 3D Animation