In this course, you will learn :
- How to plan your project and define your video's message.
- How to Write a Script and Create a Storyboard
- How to Create a Visual Theme for Your Scribe
- How to incorporate different backgrounds, hands, fonts, and animations into your theme.
- How to control common camera transitions such as pans and zooms.
- How to make interesting and creative scene transitions, including the use of pre-drawn scenes.
- How to make fade transitions and instant scene cuts, as well as hidden camera jumps.
- How to incorporate additional camera movements.
- How to make eye-catching effects with the'move in' animation method
- Learn how to apply advanced layering techniques.
- How to use advanced morphing to create animations, including moving and transforming images.
- Learn how to make stop motion animation sequences.
1. How to plan your project
- Defining your message
- Preparing your script
- Drafting your storyboard
2. Defining a theme for your scribe
- Creating a new theme
- Backgrounds and images
- Animations, fonts and hands
3. Advanced camera techniques
- Controlling camera transitions
- Mastering advanced scene transitions
- Creating fade transitions and scene cuts
- Using zoom transitions
4. Inventive animation
- Creating effects using move in
- Advanced layering techniques
- Advanced morphing